Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 6: June 6, 2009

Increasing over time, Saturdays are slated for 1/2 hour of cross training. So being a slacker again, I designated play time at the park with Little Bit to count toward my "cross training" time. Kind of a cop-out, I know, but it was just so pretty out that we did a pic-nic at the park again (chicken on the barbie w/ a side of baked beans) followed by a camp fire on the beach (complete with s'mores of course :). I'll need to work on this cross training thing over time.

Here's the good news: Not even a week into this program though, and I am already noticing something amazing starting to happen...increased energy. Its not a lot, but enough to be noticeable to keep me on this track. By some fluke of fate, I gave birth to a morning person...how it happened? I'm not quite sure, but two night owls = one morning person. For the first time in ages, I was NOT exhausted when Little Bit aroused at her usual hour!!! This is huge for me, and the only thing I've done different is the running...maybe this is the start of something great.

Total Time: 30+ minutes/ Fun in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment