Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 23: June 23, 2009

Success and failure all at once, but the day is not over yet so there may still be hope. I sucked it up last night and finally did my Monday night stretch and strengthen with Yoga. It was 10:30 pm, and all I wanted to do was be pathetic on the couch while my pot luck dish finished cooking. It was just too coincidental that it had 1/2 hour left on the timer though. I grabbed my Yoga book, Little Bit's Yoga matt, and flipped to the second Yoga practice. Half an hour later my pot luck dish was finished along with my workout, and I felt much better.

It is hard juggling everything though since there is SO much other stuff to be doing in the house...laundry, dishes, cleaning, organizing...where to begin? I am finding that I need to be setting better priorities for my evenings as the weekends this summer have just been going by way too fast.

The failure was staying up too late last night that I could not drag myself out of bed to do my 5:30 am run. I did ride the bicycle home today (which I rode to work yesterday in) so that was something at least. Maybe I will get the gumption to go for that run after Little Bit goes to bed...to be continued...

Total Time: 15 minute / 2.0 mile bicycle

There is hope for me yet, but I have to start sticking to my schedule. I just finished 3.5 plus miles (I think that it was closer to 4, but I need to clock it with the car) in just under an hour. The bonus is that I ran my usual three mile loop without walking!!! I have NEVER done that before!!! Yeah!

Added Time: 57 minutes / 3.5 mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment